Happy new year 2012

So 2012 has finally arrived, happy new year my dear friends.
I hope you all have a healthy and a wealthy year filled with loads of happiness and success.

There is no certain new year's resolution for me as I fail to keep up with them but I'm looking forward to learn to drive a car. I can drive a two-wheeler but not a four-wheeler. Will probably start learning in the first week of 2012 itself.

Celebrated the 31st with family, enjoyed a lot.

2012 begins on a happy note for me with vacations of around 2 weeks to enjoy. Just done with engineering first semester exams and now is the time to take some rest.

Well happy new year again!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I met my idol, Virender Sehwag

What I expect from the Google Nexus 6 (Nexus X)

My favorite cricketer, Virender Sehwag gets the ICC test cricketer of the year award