The World Cup fever is on!!!

The World Cup fever is certainly on, and with the India Pakistan semi-final to be held tomorrow, the excitement is at it's peak. The whole nation has gone mad, waiting desperately for the match to begin. Meanwhile, I got a gift from my neighbor, a Pepsi Cricket World Cup Jersey to support Team India. It also has the blow-horns, glasses and the face-paint. I am keen to apply the face paint and then watch the semi-final with all my friends on the big screen. Come on India, come on Sehwag, thrash the Pakistanis.Here are some pics,

Comments

  1. Where did u buy this jersey from???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it as a gift from my neighbors, and they bought it for me from a Reebok showroom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How I met my idol, Virender Sehwag

What I expect from the Google Nexus 6 (Nexus X)

My favorite cricketer, Virender Sehwag gets the ICC test cricketer of the year award