Happy Birthday, Virender Sehwag

Well it's a known fact that I am an ardent fan of Virender Sehwag. And guess what, it is his birthday today. How could it be possible that I won't celebrate it.

What Viru likes the most to eat in sweets is a typical Indian sweet, Kheer. I hate Kheer, but just on 20th October every year, I ask my mother to make it so that I can have it, celebrating Sehwag's birthday.

Yesterday (19th October) his elder son, Aryaveer turned 3 years old. These two days certainly bring a double doze of happiness to Sehwag's house.

I just hope that Sehwag continues to play cricket the way he does. We all love his cricket, don't we, and I'm sure every Indian is proud of him.


You guys can wish him on his Twitter account: @virendersehwag

This is the pic he uploaded on Twitter. I loved it, and thought of sharing it here.


Virender Sehwag's elder son, Aryaveer posing with the cakes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How I met my idol, Virender Sehwag

What I expect from the Google Nexus 6 (Nexus X)

My favorite cricketer, Virender Sehwag gets the ICC test cricketer of the year award